- Can i order over the PHONE?
No. Unfortunately, All orders are placed online only, to allow for order Accuracy and Timeliness. You will recieve an email instantly with your reciept once you have placed your order.
- How do your Onesie & Shirt sizes run?
6 -12 Months
- 14-19 lbs. MAXIMUM
- (just like a gerber
12 month in torso length)
- Shoulder to inside thigh
(15.5" - 16.5").
- Waist not stretched 15 - 16"
stretched comfortably 18".
12 - 18 Months
- 20-23 lbs. MAXIMUM
- (Similar to a Carter's 12 month, but 1" wider in waist.)
- 12 - 18 months shoulder to inside thigh 18".
- Waist not stretched 19" stretched comfortably 21".
18 - 24
- 24-34 lbs. (Very big)
- (nice and roomy, perfect for chubby babies)
- Shoulder to inside thigh 19". Waist not stretched 20" stretched comfortably 22".
Please order a size down. If your child wears a size 3, please order a size 2. The size 2 will NOT be small.
Below is a size chart with the shirt measurnents. Each shirt size runs 1 to 2 sizes LARGE.
We cannot exchange or accept returns on shirts. We know they run large and stress ordering a size down.
Size (in) Chest (in) Waist (in) Length (in) 3-6 m 9 10 12 6-12 m 9.5 11 13 12-18 m 10 12 14 2 y 10 13 15 4 y 12 14 17 6 y 14 16 18 8 y 15 17 19
- 6 -12 Months
- Do You Take Order Over The Phone?
TCB Does Not Take Orders Over The Phone For Accuracy And Timeliness Of Order Processing.
If You Have Any Questions About Products Or The Ordering Process, However, Please Call 702.522.0487
- How Do I Fluff Up My Tutu Once Recieved?
To Fluff Up Your Tutu, Simply Unravel & Pull Each Individual Tulle Layer Upwards & Downwards From The Waistline For Ultimate Fullness. Straighten The Layers By Gently Combing Them Through With Your Fingers, Then Shake The Tutu With One Hand.
Wrinkles? The best way to get rid of a wrinkled tutu is steam! Simply turn on your hot shower, and hang your tutu. After a few minutes, all of the wrinkles will disappear. Or you may use your Heat Steam Iron to get the tutu poofy & wrinkle free from the heat blasts. Shake the tutu with one hand as you de-wrinkle.
Do Not Machine Wash! Spot hand wash with cold water.
Hang on a Hanger or Lay Flat.
To Adjust The Size Of Your Tutu:
~Untie the ribbon bow.
~ Space Out the tulle pieces by Pulling evenly from the ends or Cinch Tulle Pieces Closer Together, to the perfect waist size fit.
- Returns or Exchanges
We hope that you will be very happy with your outfit.Any tutu set, outfit, or item that has a name or custom colors are non-refundable.Sales are final on custom items.If you receive something that is the wrong size, wrong colors, or damaged we will gladly exchange the set for you.Tutu sets without custom embroidery, name, or color changes may be exchanged or returned as long as you email us with 24 hours of recipt of the set in the mail.The set must be unworn and returned in the same condition.
- How do I get the tutu on?
To Adjust The Size Of Your Tutu:
~Untie the ribbon bow.
~Cinch together or space out the tutu pieces, to the perfect waist size fit.
We use ribbon to make the tutu waist and they tie on and can be adjusted for many years of wear. We do not use elastic waists for the tutus because they are much fluffier on ribbon bands and can be adjusted to almost any waist size.
- What if my set gets lost in the mail or does not arrive on time?
We would love to promise that every set will arrive on time. Generally, sets do arrive VERY quickly. We ship tutu sets the fastest! There are some instances when the post office does loose a package! We understand that it is a very important day for you and want your outfit to be perfect as well. PLEASE enter a note when you check out if you would NOT like to require a signature with your package delivery for priority or fedex orders. We will not be responsible for lost packages. You will be provided with a tracking number with detailed tracking information from either USPS or Fedex. Please contact the shipping provider with your tracking number if you package states that it was delivered and you do not have the package. Often a neighbour has the package or it could have been delivered to a different address on accident by the shipping company. We will not issue a refund or ship a new package if your package is lost. Please order early to avoid any delivery issues.For international orders, sometimes the package may get held in customs delayed for a while. We are not responsible for any international packages once they have been shipped.
If you need your set under 1 week, please select the appropriate shipping speed. Of course, if it is possible to order 2 weeks in advance, your set will arrive with plenty of time to spare!
Yes, you can call, 702-522-0487, please be sure to speak to a live person if you call.
We are in the office 9-5, Monday - Friday PST. If we miss your call during these hours, you're welcome to call right back because we may simply have not heard the phone because our machines are very loud. Before or after these hours we check emails several times a day, so you can email and we will get right back to you./span>
- How are the designs on the shirts put on? Do you use paint?Each design is stitched on with embroidery thread on an industrial embroidery machine. Sometimes you may see in insert in a number or design, that is fabric stitched down. We do not use any paint or screen printing.
- How do I wash my tutu outfit?The onesies or shirts can simply be washed in your washing machine. Cold water is best to avoid shrinkage.Hang to dry and hot iron.You may put the onesies in the dryer, but please note that they are 100% cotton and do shrink! I washed one for my baby and put it in the dryer and it shrank about 1.5".The tutus are made with nylon tulle and polyester ribbon. Please only hand wash the tutus or spot clean.
- How do you ship the tutu sets? Why don't you use bigger boxes?We ship USPS 1st Class mail, Prority Mail, or FedEx / UPS overnight depending on your desired shipping speed.We condense the tutu into a small box or envelope pack because it provides our customers the most economical shipping prices. Larger boxes can raise the shipping price up to 10 times the current rates.
- Can I change the colors on a set?Sure! You can either write in what you would like changed in the note box at checkout or instead of entering a name, please type your email address and send us an email with all of your custom details. We try to be as accommodating as possible!
You can request an entirely different set as well. We love new designs!
Some of the items we do not add are crystals because they can be a chocking hazard, and puff balls because they make it hard to package and fluff a tutu after shipping.
If you would like puff balls on your tutu, I would recommend ordering a tutu without them, fluff your tutu when it arrives, and glue on as many as you would like after it arrives and you fluff the tutu. This way it will look as nicely as possible.
- Do you offer international shipping?Yes, for sure! We ship all over the world. Please select international shipping at checkout and PLEASE order early, at least 3 weeks! We never know if customs will hold up an order.
If you really need less than 3 weeks for an international order, please email me and we will ship your set fedex international, but it does cost at least $65 for shipping (this is the fedex rate). Sets arrive in about 2-4 business days this way.
- How are your hairbows and headbands made?Our headbands are stretchy organza topped with a 6" bow attached to the band. We use glue for the decorative knot. The bands fit a 16" - 23" head just fine. We produce our own bows, as well as tutus and shirt designs.
The bows are smaller versions of the headband bows and are glued to grosgrain ribbon wrapped alligator clips. Alligator clips are little clips that you simply pinch open, and they close when you release the end.. They do not snap closed or tug at the hair. The clips are simmilar to a hairdresser's clips when they clip your hair in sections.
We do not share your information with anyone!